Two for Togetherness
Two things you compliment your husband on while in his presence:
1. His extreme patience and laid back personality
2. His thoughtfulness and attentiveness to me
Two compliments you make about your spouse to your friends: (same as above)
1. His sense of humor is hilarious
2. He is an AMAZING husband and father
Two traits you married him/her for:
1. Calm demeanor
2. We mesh so incredibly well, he is absolutely my best friend.
Two days you cherished the most with your husband being together:
1. Our wedding day
2. The births of both of our daughters, after everyone had gone home and we just laid and stared at these amazing beings we created together
Two material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune:
1. Toyota Tacoma, newest model, biggest, every extra feature you could dream of.
2. Permission to quit his job and start his own company
Two things you would miss the most if he left for two weeks:
1. Talking to him about anything and everything when he gets home in the evenings
2. Our relaxing weekends together
Two thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse: (this is a hard one)
1. I've got to get him to go to a dance with me, I chased him until he said yes, after several nos! (he didn't really like dances)
2. Pretty cute, but the oversized glasses gotta go.
Two favorite dates:
1. Anytime we go to dinner at a really nice restaurant
2. We use to take walks all of the time before we had kids, I loved that!
Two funny odd things you love:-
1. When Im talking to him and I know he's not listening, he always gives me answers that don't match my questions.
2. I call him the armless looker, he looks without his hands and can never find anything.
Two places you have lived with your spouse:
2. Puget Sound, WA
Two favorite vacations:
1. San Francisco - we didn't take a honeymoon so we took a 1 year anniversary trip instead.
2. France - 2002, we took a 1 day trip to Paris that was fun and relaxing