Saturday, July 24, 2010

On our way to Seattle

The first leg of our trip was to my Aunt Judie and Uncle Marv's house in Orange, CA. My kids adore her because she lets them eat strawberries with sugar every single morning for breakfast and she has a pool. She is officially their favorite Great Aunt. Plus, she equips the house with toys, movies and ice cream.



We stuck around her house for about 6 days, swimming and hanging out with my Aunt.


Im going to put everything on multiple posts because I hate adding pics to posts, everything gets all jumbled up.
My Aunt was having the outside of her house painted while we were there and the girls, no matter how hard they tried, could not understand why mommy didnt want to put on her swimsuit and swim with 5 strange men in the backyard. Cailin said I could show them how well I could swim. Ummmmm....no thanks.


No comments: